

This week will kick off my very own Olympics – a baby shower Olympics, that is! As if I didn’t already feel adored enough by my amazingly supportive husband, the next three weekends will see me enjoying the love and company of ladies at back-to-back showers in two states and three locations: Vero Beach, Forida, Boca Raton, Florida, and Chicago. What fun! Really, this mommy-to-be couldn’t ask for anything more.
The incredible outpouring of excitement for little baby White began way back in December, when my high-school girlfriends (and one very sweet and understanding spouse and father) threw Dax and I a beautiful baby shower luncheon two days after Christmas. I’m posting some belated pictures of the event and these dear friends. Thank you so much to Lauren and Jordan Coyle, Elisabeth Fourmont, Whitney Cahoy, and Lisa Kanarek for taking time out of their busy lives to spend an afternoon chatting about all things baby… actually, I’m amazed that Dax and Jordan survived! (Maybe it had something to do with the delicious meal followed by cake?)
Florida and warm weather, here we come!
No comments:
Post a Comment